Here are a few preliminary things to take note of:
- Make sure your audio file (recorded service) has been recorded with Audacity and exported as an MP3 file.
- Make sure the recording is under 1 hour and 20 minutes in length. If the podcast is over 1 hour 20 minutes in length, it will not fit on a CD. You may need to trim down the audio recording so that it is under 1 hour 20 minutes in length. This may mean cutting out certain parts of the service (for example, the Children's Message).
To burn a recording:
- Place a blank CD in the bottom CD drive in the PC.
- Click the "Start" button.
- Choose "All Programs".
- Choose "Roxio Creator DE".
- Choose "Projects".
- Choose "Audio". The software will open, and you should be taken to the "Audio" interface.
- Click "Create Audio CD for Car or Home CD Player".
- On the next screen, click the white "Add Music" button.
- Find and choose the file you want to add to the CD.
- Once the file appears in the list (just below the white "Add Music" button), click the red button at the bottom right corner of the software program to begin burning the audio file to the CD. The burn process normally takes between five and ten minutes to complete.